After happily working with Tempest Filemanager (SFTP) I have a few ideas for improvements:
- When SFTP starts, can the local directory be specified? Currently it’s the root directory
- On the remote panel: When I change the column width, the window needs a refresh. Could that happen automatically?
- On the remote panel: Default sorting by “Modified” is “oldest to newest”. Can this default be made configurable?
Thx a lot for considering these wishes,
Best regards, Uwe
Hello Uwe,
We’ll fix these issues and get back to you asap
Thanks for bringing them to us.
Hi Uwe,
These issues have been fixed in v3.16.5. Please give it a try!
- You can now specify a local directory in the host edit screen.
- fixed.
- Tempest will now remember your layout settings.
Let us know if you run into anything else. Have a great day!
Thx a lot. The only thing that I am uncertain, if I am doing it right, is specifying the local directory. The setting below has no effect…
Hello Uwe,
We’ll fix this in the next version. Currently, you could use this feature by right-click the host, and select SFTP.
Thanks for the report!
Hello Uwe,
This issue should now be fixed in v3.17.0. Please give it a try and let me know if everything works as expected.
works perfectly fine. Thx a great lot